Gods Of Arena Gods Of Arena

Alright, it's ok... I've enjoyed some hours playing this though most thing I've to say about it are a bit bad, not meaning "f*cking sh*t".
First of all, once you've played 10 matches, gameplay becomes very boring, armor system is a bit strange, I've been messing around and... u_u time lost.

Down is Up Down is Up

Well, this game isn't too bad at all but, I think it's pretty monotonous.
I've played many games like this one here on Newgrounds but those games add some kind of little story about something. They're also boring, but thanks to the story you get motivated enough to keep playing. I may not get motivated playing this game because I know when I complete a level, next one will be very similar to the previous one.
Anyway mechanics are quite good though music is a bit annoying. I mean the music makes game even more boring. From the point of view of somebody with a good ear, the song is cool, pretty cool.

Domestic Domestic

Alright, it's cool but so fucking sad. And I don't think this may be considered an actual game... a visual story maybe...

AgonyTheCrux responds:

Yeah, I agree. But still, it is a type of game, just not the most interactive one.

Happy new year - Rockets Happy new year - Rockets

I don't understand the game but it's "beautiful" the particles effect.

Moonkid Moonkid

It would be better to make a movie, two or three chapters and it would be better. The story is great but this is very short and boring. Graphics are very cute and music so cool. There's something I don't understand, why can you open drawers, toilets, taps... if you can't do anything with them? I don't understand neither jumps. Really, a movie might be a bit better even more entertaining.

Lazy Thief Lazy Thief

Pretty cool

Mercurial Story Mercurial Story

I've found some bugs with gravity, but in fact this game is really cool. Music is very ... I don't how to say and graphics are so cute.

Video Game: The Game Video Game: The Game

What a fucking shit! Is this a game? Because it seems like a movie, I've watched flash movies more interactive than this game. Alright, graphics are very cool, music is so cool, sounds are fucking cool but, this is not a fucking game!

Lognes Island Lognes Island

I don't know what to say about this game. My fucking cat, it's awesome, I wanna play the full version soon.
You got almost perfectly to make the game to look like a nes game. I say you almost got it because it's impossible to make the game too look exactly as a nes game. There are several reason but they don't matter.
Soundtrack is fantastic, I think it was a good idea to make "Clint Eastwood" on 8 bit, though it's maybe a bit repetitive. If you make the full game it would be a great idea to add other songs like this one.

Uber Commando Uber Commando

I don't know what to say about this. It's almost perfect.
Graphics are beautiful, music is cool and controls are pretty good.