Gods Of Arena Gods Of Arena

Alright, it's ok... I've enjoyed some hours playing this though most thing I've to say about it are a bit bad, not meaning "f*cking sh*t".
First of all, once you've played 10 matches, gameplay becomes very boring, armor system is a bit strange, I've been messing around and... u_u time lost.

Down is Up Down is Up

Well, this game isn't too bad at all but, I think it's pretty monotonous.
I've played many games like this one here on Newgrounds but those games add some kind of little story about something. They're also boring, but thanks to the story you get motivated enough to keep playing. I may not get motivated playing this game because I know when I complete a level, next one will be very similar to the previous one.
Anyway mechanics are quite good though music is a bit annoying. I mean the music makes game even more boring. From the point of view of somebody with a good ear, the song is cool, pretty cool.

Domestic Domestic

Alright, it's cool but so fucking sad. And I don't think this may be considered an actual game... a visual story maybe...

AgonyTheCrux responds:

Yeah, I agree. But still, it is a type of game, just not the most interactive one.

Manny vs. Mayweather Manny vs. Mayweather

Español / English
Me encantaría ver un juego con estos gráficos. Me encantan.
I'd love playing a game using these graphics. They're amazing.

P.D / P.S.
No sé por qué la gente escribió las críticas en español.
I don't know why people wrote reviews on spanish.

ScepterDPinoy responds:

Does this has something to do about one of the boxers who participated in boxing is spanish and or perhaps a spanish boxer beaten by Manny Pacquiao before?